PADI Deep Diver
Explore deeper dive sites with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 ft. Learn to manage your gas supply, go over buddy contact procedures, and buoyancy control.
To enrol in this course:
- You must be at least 12 years old
- You must be a PADI Open Water Diver (Junior Open Water Diver) or higher
- Book onto the course and fill out a Galaxsea Divers Application and Medical Forms,
What You Learn
- Specialized deep diving equipment
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures, safety considerations and buoyancy contro
- Managing your air supply and dealing with NItrogen narcosis.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
Your Next Adventure
Other courses which will support your Deep Dive Qualification:
- PADI Enriched Air Diver to provide you with a longer dive time.
- PADI Wreck Diver course – Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air nitrox maximises your exploration time.
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer – Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched air nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer.
- PADI Master Scuba Diver - The PADI Deep Diver counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating -- the highest non-professional rating in recreational diving.
- Contact us to take the PADI Deep Diver Course.
- Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge
- Come into the store and book on.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!