We are more than just a dive centre and fully stocked dive shop, we are a community of divers with a passion for diving, holidays and having fun. See below for all our upcoming courses, activities and events over the next few months, For more information please get in touch. Don't see a course or event you wish to take part in? Then contact us so we can arrange it with you.
Courses and events
- 30th June - EFR First Aid
- 3rd July till 19th August - Scheduled Open Water Course
- 7th - 15th July - Scheduled PADI Rescue Diver
- 14th July - PADI Speciality of the Month Wreck Diver
- 21st July - Saturday Shop Social - Join us for tea and cake.
- 4th August - Galaxsea BBQ
- 4th August - 9th September - Scheduled PADI Open Water Diver
- 14th - 18/19th August - Scheduled PADI Dry Suit Course
- 18th/19th August - PADI Speciality of the moth Search and Recovery DIver
- August - Possible trip to Norfolk tbc.
- 1st September- McMillan Coffee Morning at the shop
- 1st September - 7th October - Scheduled PADI Open Water Diver
- 8th/9th September - PADI Speciality of the month Underwater Navigator
- 15th September - Saturday Shop Social
- 6th October - PADI Specialityof the month Delayed SMB Diver
- 13th October - Saturday Shop Social
- 24th November - PADI Specialty of the month Emergency Oxygen Provider
- 24th November - Saturday Shop Social
- 1st December - Saturday SHop Social
- 15th December - PADI Specialty of the month AWARE Coral Reef Conservation
Our pool sessions take place every Tuesday evening, for more information click here.
During our Stoney Cove weekends, courses running include Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver, Dry Suit and our PADI specialty of the month.
- 14th - 15th July - Stoney Cove
- 18th - 19th August - Stoney Cove
- 8th - 9th September- Stoney Cove
- 6th - 7th October - Stoney Cove
- 16th December - Santa Dive at Stoney
Pleaese note this is just some of what we are doing so come and see us to find out what we are up to or join our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay up to date.